-->

Kumarjeeru Photography

KumarJeeru Photography 


Hello guys i am a kid.
recently i completed my summer vacation recently.as you knows that i am a photographer.being a photographer i captured hundreds of photographs in this year.my best photographs has shown here.i dedicate this to photographers all over the world.I am a village photographer.I capture these photographs through samsung galaxy core2 mobile,nokia asha 202,nokia 2700classic.every photo which i captures shows a theme in it
@jeerukumar

KumarJeeru

jeerukumar

Webdesining

  • 333 Total Likes
  • 30 Tot. Comments


Bluish flower at grandpa house  #flower #love #iris #photooftheday #instagramers #instalike
Ready to Bloom  #bud #flower #samsunggalaxycore2 #instalike #instagramers #love
Shade on flower photography  #flower #photooftheday #photooftheday  #pleasefollow
Daily Daisy Photography  Http://kumarjeeru.blogspot.in #daisy #flower #love #picoftheday
Me on car  #mobile #picoftheday #love #samsung #car #pleasefollow
Daisy daily photography  Http://kumarjeeru.blogspot.in #daisy #love #picoftheday #pleasefollow #mobile #samsung
Daily Daisy photography #love #daisy #flower #instalike #in #samsung #photooftheday
My field photographs  http://kumarjeeru.blogspot.in  #daisy #love #instalike #instagramers #indianphotography #mobile
Wow what a photoshop Pic took In my field #daisy #flower #samsung #love #likes4likes #tbt #instalike #instagood
My logo  #tech #love
Yottiripurtuga
Shot of the day Http://kumarjeeru.blogspot.in #love #l  #picoftheday #instalike #instagood
#typography http://kumarjeeru.blogspot.in
#lion
Welding photography at jadupudi r.s. Http://kumarjeeru.blogspot.in  #love #tbt #instagramers #instalike #indianphotography  #pleasefollow #picoftheday
My sis Http://kumarjeeru.blogspot.in

Also Read

20 comments

  1. Gorgeous photographs! You have an amazing eye on nature's beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo of the iris in particular. The contrast of the purple against the dark background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some nice photographs! I always enjoy seeing shots of nature since it's so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are great. I wish you much inspiration and the will to find many great themes to photograph in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flower photography it is amazing the different ways you can look at them through a lens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I am impressed with all these photos. They are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the photography of the flowers. Take some skills to get the right shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some beautiful pictures there. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really has a talent in photography. Your still young and I am sure you will come a long way. Continue to do your passion and appreciate every little thing. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic photos. I love to take pictures of flowers. That is a beautiful butterfly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Awesome page! I really enjoyed your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photography portfolio! For me your macro flower shots are the most appealing as the editing is neat and concise and accentuates the beauty of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flowers are also my favorite subject. You did a beautiful job using natural light to achieve the shadows you wanted. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are such beautiful stock photos that you have created here. I just love all of the different floral one, so bright and vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all your photos especially the flowers. Continue to pursue photography and maybe someday you will be a well known photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all really gorgeous photos. I love the last photo with the girl and the couple. Thanks for sharing the amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your photographs are absolutely stunning and show you have a real talent for photography and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice photographs, you have great eye on it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read your most of articles and all articles contains very helpful information
    I also write articles visit bankuphotography and see them its also contain good information about photography

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read your most of articles and all articles contains very helpful information
    I also write articles visit bankuphotography and see them its also contain good information about photography

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment