-->

Make your pc as mac


MAKE YOUR WINDOWS PC AS MAC



 LETS WE CHANGE NAME


 Right click with mouse To change name of folder/file in Windows OS then go to RENAME option then we enter name.As in Mac system just by selecting folder/file then click enter button get this in windows os.just click file/folder we want to rename.then click F2 BUTTON ON keyboard and enter name Tell what's in it while searching in maC FOLDERS load faster as the process is too slow in windows os .
to overcome the problem Right click on folder,click customize,then it asks what to store in folder,at here you would found pics,videos,music,docs .click on lablel what you want click ok it loads faster windows OS.


 RESIZER


 guys if u want to want to resize 50photos in photoshop or ms paint it took too muci time.MAC as automated feauture.it can resize 50 pics once .just select all files and click size,resolution,format(how we need) then click.for windows try

Image Resizer.exe




Screenshot

 to capture screenshot in windowsos we use print button in keyboard then we can crop in ms paint or photoshop.as we can crop any part of screen as screen shot in mac.for it download

LightShot.exe

in windows.and asusal as mac you can screenshot but u find a dark portion on screen and resize it to which part you want.

 WRITE ANYWHERE

 WE like to wrotes in smartphone,pc .write anywhere in pc or android or ios just by using sync note in ios.to get this windows try

GOOGLE KEEP,EVERNOTE thirdparty apps



IT MOVES ANYWHERE

 do you use whatsapp,chrome once in pc,by scrolling mouse active apps get scrolled.just by inserting cursor of mouse hover.in windows try

KATMOUSE.EXE



TAP EDGES IN MAC

 when cursor goes to edges or corners shows recent apps get minimized.if we click other side goes standby mode.to minize apps in windows tooks more time.try

MaComfot.exe



SEARCH ANYTHING

 TO search softwares,files in pc as we use Spotlight in mac.in windows 7,10 cortana feauture availble.try

WOX.EXE

FOR unsupported windows os


 Taskbar DOC


 THE minimized apps softwares get down to task bar.as in mac they goes to 'DOC' named tray.get this doc option in windows

RocketDock.exe

select what folders,softwares to add in it.


 ONE PC 2 DESKTOPS


 CREATE more than one user account in windows pc.as you can clone desktops in mac pc.to get this feauture to windowsOS TRY

Dexpot.exe

by using it screen divides to 4 parts.insert different softwares in each screen.


 I hope you may may enjoy it.feel free to comment your doubts.�



 KUMARJEERU SYNERGIDS TECH TEAM

Also Read

19 comments

  1. Great tips, though I prefer how my Windows PC looks. Been using Windows all my life, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I love all the split screens options

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, love your content. thanks for your useful informations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a PC, but I now use Mac because it works better for the things I need - however there are things I miss about my PC. I am sure this is very useful for those that want the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I myself have never really used a MAC but have heard good things. This will be helpful for me to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great article. Such an informative review. This will be a helpful for those who using computer. Will share this to my loving twins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never would have thought to do any of these steps. I am a PC person myself and am not a fan of Macs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool for a non-techy. You make it seems easy. I think I will try it and shock my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea you could even do this. I know so many with macs that can change to a pc, but not the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been struggling connecting my iPhone to my Windows PC as it takes so many steps and requires iTunes - which commonly takes a long time to download - to connect successfully. This - hopefully - will help to free me T^T Thanks a lot for your post - I'll go try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really interesting. My husband would really enjoy this article so I am going to show it to him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great PC hacks. This is so useful for something as noobs as me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is very cool, I love macs but this would be great if you were a windows owner wishing for a mac!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really helpful for so many people looking to make their pc function as Mac. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment