-->

I LOVE YOU POEM


Happy valentines day2018

Happy valentines day to all the lovers all over the world.i wrote this a poem written by me to show what is love.


{I had a lover,
I gave her a flower,
I likes her very much,she gave me grapes bunch}

[love is like a fuel,
which joins us by watching squirrel,
our love is like a lake,
so i can't break]

(i loves you,
unless you love me,
i like photography,
you likes cryptography)

[our love never ends,
as we are friends,
we are free birds,
helps to overcome hurdles]

{love make lot of things,
like a bird without wings,become a life partner,
beautify our lives forever}

(i love you not for fun,
to lead our life without run,
i won't leave you,
till i am in crew)

=lover the lover,
not the lord,
i am a kid,
our love has no bid

=[love is a type of infacturation,
it is a nice quatation,
if you don't like me,
just hate me]

{love is like a thunder,
don't think as 8th wonder,
i love synergids,
it's favourite for kids}-

i am not a rock,
i won't leave you by giving a frock,
i am a poem lover,
my name is kumar



-If u have any doubts comment here.if you like this article just share to all your friends.KumarJeeru SYNERGIDS Tech Team 8978457339

Also Read

Post a Comment